Well, it still works well, and real time log analysis and Chainsaw's
support for filtering are very powerful for many dev-local use cases.

User base I can't speak to, but I agree based on lack of questions it's
probably very low to non-existent.

I'd prefer we find an option that isn't "nuke it from orbit".

Scott