I'd be happy to review+release changes to get the eclipse plugin in that repo
into a good place as long as it doesn't make the build process a great deal
more complicated. We don't have many folks internally using eclipse so support
hasn't been a priority, but the easier it is to use across common toolchains,
the better!

-ck