Hi Volkan

Thanks for taking the time to explain (:

This is pretty-much what I did, as per step 16 of https://github.com/apache/logging-log4net/blob/master/doc/RELEASING.md - unless there's a typo I've made somewhere or something like that. That's why I'm confused as to why I can't see the artifacts in the right place ):

No need to rush on this though - monday is fine: I very likely won't do anything about it until then anyway (:

-d