I volunteer to be 4.7.1 RM.

I’d prefer to delay the 4.7.0 release to include all known bugfixes, though.

Simon, if you’re okay with it, I could take over as 4.7.0 RM and handle any
respins.  If not, it’s your prerogative to continue with the current RC vote;
others can express their opinions by voting.  I’m sure it’ll be fine either way.

Steve