That's interesting. I did not realize we were going away from
ElasticSearch on that.

So, do we need to update the tutorial or some other super-obvious way
of what the next step is? (I haven't checked). Because one difference
between Solr and the Database is that create table is a standard SQL
command used in any database (for the basic use case). Whereas Solr is
a unique snowflake and we cannot expect any pre-existing knowledge
transfer.

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov