On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org> wrote:

> In other words, I don't see consensus for dropping it.  When you have it, get
> back to me.

Thats not how things are "added" to the release process.
So currently, maven is not included in the release process.

I don't care if your poll on the users list has 100% of users checking
maven, you biased your poll already by mentioning that its because we
are considering dropping maven support at the start of the email, so
its total garbage.

There's a lot of totally insane things I could poll the user list and
get lots of responses for, that I think the devs would disagree with.