Historical aside: I was thinking we’d never produced a bugfix release on a
previous minor branch, but I went looking and found that 4.9.1, released
9/21/14, was just such a one: 4.10.0 was released on 9/4/14.  AFAICT Mike
McCandless initially proposed a 4.9.1 release on 9/16/14 here:
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-5907?focusedCommentId=14136216&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14136216>.

Steve