Clearly to me, the facet bug is a critical one to get into the release (and
so is index corruption) and I'm glad it was caught in time to make it into
this release.  I think these are the only "critical" issues I'm aware of so
I'm not concerned about "the floodgates opening" unless I hear of other
clearly non-critical issues jump on too.

Thanks for doing the release Adrien!
~ David