FYI, the placeholder for the CMS site is:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/cms/

You can simply check in there and you will see updates in the staging area.

On Mar 18, 2011, at 5:47 AM, Upayavira wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 23:36 -0400, "Mark Miller" <markrmil...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mar 17, 2011, at 11:13 PM, Chris Hostetter wrote:
>>
>>> patches welcome!
>>
>> Sometimes you have to slash and burn to clean out the old under brush.
>> My patch would simply excise forrest and the website. Then, reveling in
>> the success of that great improvement, I'd sit back, take stalk and see
>> what came along.
>>
>> But it looks like others are winding along on another track - so I'm
>> happy to let them go about it and see where we land.
>>
>> Apache's home brew CMS scares me until proven otherwise.
>
> I hope to get to use the homebrew CMS soon. My impression from watching
> folks use it is that, while the (internal) interface isn't pretty, it
> simply does the job. That is, once people start using it, I don't hear
> any complaints. And for a relatively new piece of software, that strikes
> me as a success.
>
> Upayavira
> ---
> Enterprise Search Consultant at Sourcesense UK,
> Making Sense of Open Source

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

Search the Lucene ecosystem docs using Solr/Lucene:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search