I probably made the Solr one. I don't know what else existed and didn't
look - if I remember right, someone committed a Pair reference that came
from a library not included on all platforms and I just made the class to
fix the build since it's about 10 lines of boiler plate.

- Mark

--
- Mark
about.me/markrmiller