There will be a few false positives for these two JIRA queries (commits
that didn't fully fix the issue) but the three I listed above are there:

Check for Git commit:

project in (SOLR, LUCENE) AND status in (Open) and fixVersion is not empty
and text ~ "in lucene-solr's branch refs/heads/" order by updated

Check for older SVN commit:

project in (SOLR, LUCENE) AND status in (Open) and fixVersion is not empty
and text ~ "in branch 'dev/trunk'" order by updated

Kevin Risden