From: dev@lucene.apache.org At: 01/04/17 08:52:44
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: 6.4 release

+1 to cut the 6.4 branch and build a RC next monday

Le mer. 4 janv. 2017 à 07:39, Andrzej Białecki
<andrzej.biale...@lucidworks.com> a écrit :

On 4 Jan 2017, at 05:00, Walter Underwood <wun...@wunderwood.org> wrote:
If the metrics changes get in, I will be very, very happy. We’ve been running
with local hacks for four years.

Most of the key instrumentation is already in place. Shalin and I are working
now on cloud-related metrics (transaction log metrics, aggregated metrics from
replicas and from shard leaders). There’s one improvement that would be good to
put into 6.4: SOLR-9911 Add a way to filter metrics by prefix in the
MetricsHandler API. This would help a lot in optimizing the retrieval of
selected metrics, from among the hundreds that we track now.

Andrzej

wunder
Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org