I'm looking into https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-9972 which just
came in.

From: dev@lucene.apache.org At: 01/16/17 15:05:45
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: 6.4 release

You can still push bug fixes Alan, I'll create the first RC tomorrow if the all
the builds are green.This will let some time for your patch to be tested.

There’s a small bug fix on SOLR-9906 I’d like to push, which should address the
frequent failures in PeerSyncReplicationTest we’re seeing.

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk