[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12345?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16472287#comment-16472287
 ] 

Dan Rosher commented on SOLR-12345:
-----------------------------------

collations don't currently include correctly spelt words
 
e.g.
if a dictionary had words:
 
sales
sale
 
and if I search for 'sales managr' .. I might get a collation that has 'sale 
manager' but not  'sales manager' which is more likely. People generally spell 
some not all words incorrectly.
 
Also as part of this I've included for each word an indicator [boolean 
'correctlySpelled'] as whether the dictionary contains the word. Might be 
useful for a client deciding which collation to use.
 
 
 

> indicate correctly spelt words and add to collation for search
> --------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SOLR-12345
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12345
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>      Security Level: Public(Default Security Level. Issues are Public) 
>          Components: spellchecker
>    Affects Versions: 7.2
>            Reporter: Dan Rosher
>            Priority: Minor
>         Attachments: SOLR-12345.patch
>
>
> Add 'correctlySpelled' boolean for each suggestion + add correctly spelt 
> words to collation possibilities



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to