[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12345?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16475767#comment-16475767
 ] 

Jan Høydahl commented on SOLR-12345:
------------------------------------

[~dsmiley] I intended to ask you, as a Highlighter expert :) My experience with 
collations is that what needs to be corrected gets corrected and the rest is 
left as-is. Note: I have not tried to reproduce and have not looked at the 
patch. And I have never used manual dictionaries in production, only 
auto-generated (with weights). So I'm not fully up to date here myself.

> indicate correctly spelt words and add to collation for search
> --------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SOLR-12345
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12345
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>      Security Level: Public(Default Security Level. Issues are Public) 
>          Components: spellchecker
>    Affects Versions: 7.2
>            Reporter: Dan Rosher
>            Priority: Minor
>         Attachments: SOLR-12345.patch, docs.xml, solrconfig.xml, spellings.txt
>
>
> Add 'correctlySpelled' boolean for each suggestion + add correctly spelt 
> words to collation possibilities



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to