Hi Niko,

Please create a Jira issue, this looks like a bug. It also needs more
discussion - I’m not convinced we should allow updates (atomic or not) to the
id field, because (as the name suggests) this field defines the identity of the
document, and if the identity is modified is it still the same document that we
should be updating? ;)