Hi,

It seems to be that something is not right with JIRA. It seems somehow
related to minor (x.y.Z) releases when looking for them in Anon mode.
And issues that target them.

Reproduction:
1) In Anon window, go to: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12202
2) Click (to new window) on 7.3.1 release, which should show all
issues fixed in 7.3.1. I get nothing in anon and 10 in logged-in
3) Click (to new window) on 7.4 release, and I see 14, instead of 169

Same happens with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13255
(part of 7.7.1 release).

I thought maybe this was connected to Security Level situation, but
both of these are marked public explicitly.

Does anybody else sees this and/or knows whether this is some kind of
known issue?

Regards,
   Alex.