Also, just FYI, I say that as someone that kind of prefers patches and JIRA
for 90% of what I do. I’ve been doing this same shit for like half my life,
I’m not looking for fancy new tools for the hell of it either. I like
patches. It’s just going to happen. And I see a huge pool of free resources
in the meantime, wow those workflow limits are not too bad at all. I could
stop another new test that takes 2 minutes from coming in non nightly. Now
that’s practically interesting.

Mark