From: David Smiley <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2019 2:13 AM
To: Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Cc: Lucene Dev <dev@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: The Lucene Solr Gradle Build Game plan

Thanks for your efforts Mark!

Why has the migration to Gradle somehow been blocked by performance
improvements to Solr's tests?
What are the blockers to the Gradle branch being merged to master?  It's an
experimental shadow build, so... none?

I appreciate you want everything to be great from the beginning but I think
it's better to try and find that subjective line where it's good enough to be
committed then iterated on in follow-up issues.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 1:30 AM Mark Miller