Hi Mkhail, This is a known flakey test (mine, it's on my to do list). Seems
to have got slightly more flakey recently possibly because other tests have
got better at using up CPU?. The flake here is that the code in the test
didn't manage to wait long enough before running the assertion. This
failure does not represent an issue with anything other than the test.

--
http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
http://www.the111shift.com (play)