If there is a respin, maybe the Changenotes (for Solr) can be fixed too:
1) First entry under Upgrade Notes is missing JIRA and probably does
not need to include the full class path
2) Optimization section can probably be skipped as it just has "no
changes" entry
3) Couple of JIRAs are missing contributor attributions (is it
compulsory? I don't know.)

Also Lucene's one under "build" section is missing one JIRA number.

Regards,
   Alex.