On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 2:38 AM Uwe Schindler <u...@thetaphi.de> wrote:

> So Lucene and Solr tests are eating your SSD, be aware of that!!! 😊

By default all the tests are writing indexes to build/ directory where your
source checkout is, I think this is a bad default?

As a workaround I can manually pass -Dtests.workDir=/tmp/folder to 'ant' so
that test temporary data only hits a tmpfs mount. All the other stuff
(build classes, test xmls, etc) still goes to the usual places, just not
the gigabytes of indexes being created and destroyed.

Maybe we should open an issue. For example it would be good to fix the
gradle build here too.