Mike:

I have no idea. Hoss’ rollups don’t link back to builds, they
just aggregate the results.

Not a huge deal if it’s something like this of course. Let’s just
say I’ve had my share or “moments” ;).

And unfortunately, the test failures are pretty rare on a
percentage basis, so it’s hard to tell.

I’m watching LUCENE-9191 and I’ll look back at Hoss’ rollups
a day after you push it and see if the failures disappear.

It’ll take a while for the fixes to roll through all the reporting.

Tell you what. I’ll try beasting one of the classes that fails a lot and then
try it again after you push LUCENE-9191 and we’ll go from there.

Thanks for getting into this so promptly!

Erick