Perhaps Christine! That's a nice idea!

On naming, it would have to be probably something snazzier than "Search" as
you get at. It would probably not be a good trademark, and would imply that
Lucene & Solr are the only things in ASF that could be "Search". Who knows,
one day Vespa or something else search related could become an ASF project
with different governance & committers.

-Doug

--
*Doug Turnbull **| CTO* | OpenSource Connections
<http://opensourceconnections.com>, LLC | 240.476.9983
Author: Relevant Search <http://manning.com/turnbull>; Contributor: *AI
Powered Search <http://aipoweredsearch.com>*
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless
of whether attachments are marked as such.