Hey Noble,

Can you explain what you mean when you say it's not secured?  Just for
those of us who haven't been following the discussion so far?  On the
surface of things users taking advantage of our RuleBasedAuth plugin
can secure this API like they can any other HTTP API.  Or are you
talking about some other security aspect here?

Jason