+1

We can even obsolete the blob store on favour of the package store (once it
is renamed to file store). We built the package store as a general purpose
distributed file store. Since we were running fast with the package
manager, we didn't advertise it for all of its capabilities as a generic
file store. We didn't want to distract ourselves then, and didn't want to
release it without a full security audit. Now is a good time to leverage
the potential of the package store as a filestore for all our needs.