I am offering to look at the numbers, if I can get access.

We can do that for a couple of months and then take it out.

I am not clear whether I negated Rob's position here from the full
propositional logic though, as he used 'or'.

I do agree that there is no point for analytics that is not used. So, let's
use it and have clear picture of its value.

Regards,
    Alex