We have already discussed and agreed on removing it when the time
comes. This discussion is specifically about trying to regain access
to the analytics that we already collected, at a higher granularity
than what current Infra stats seems to provide.

Even if we took analytics out today, avoiding years of potential
insights seems wasteful. I have reviewed the discussion linked and it
does not seem to present any additional arguments to contradict the
current position.

Regards,
   Alex.