We have completed all the necessary post-processing and cleanups.
Thank you everyone, who is involved in this; hope the outcome meets our
requirements and serves for future development.

Again, if you need guidelines for our new issue tracking system, please
review these docs.
- Contributing guide:
https://github.com/apache/lucene/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md
- GitHub issues how-to: