Oops, I followed a link which went to the main GitHub search. Nevermind.

I’m getting zero results for “wunder” now, no error. Looks like my username
there is “wrunderwood”, that is working correctly as are quoted searches for my
name.

I’l fool around some more, but so far it looks clean and fast.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org