Thanks, I had to extend the LBHttpSolrServer so that it acknowledges the null
parser I specify (always uses binary :(). But basically, I now have support by
setting my custom LBHttpSolrServer with a null parser.

Steve Molloy
Content Analytics Lead  |  R&D

Phone:

(514) 908-5406 406

Website:

www.opentext.com<http://www.opentext.com/>

[http://www.opentext.com/2/emailsupport-logo-opentext-2010.gif]<http://www.opentext.com/2/email-signature-logo>

<http://www.opentext.com/2/email-signature-event>

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them.
Attributed to Albert Einstein