Which apparently just got resolved... Who was talking about patches taking a
long time to get in? :P

Thanks Mark!

Steve Molloy
Content Analytics Lead  |  R&D

Phone:

(514) 908-5406 406

Website:

www.opentext.com<http://www.opentext.com/>

[http://www.opentext.com/2/emailsupport-logo-opentext-2010.gif]<http://www.opentext.com/2/email-signature-logo>

<http://www.opentext.com/2/email-signature-event>

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them.
Attributed to Albert Einstein