Funny, I expected everyone would jump on this thread considering so many
people hit this multi-word synonym issue...

Mikhail, I looked at the slides and while I understand that use case well,
I don't see where query-time multi-word synonyms come into play. Please
enlighten me :)  Thanks!

Otis
Solr & ElasticSearch Support
http://sematext.com/