Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 8:17 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Fixing query-time multi-word synonym issue

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Otis Gospodnetic
<otis.gospodne...@gmail.com> wrote:
Funny, I expected everyone would jump on this thread considering so many
people hit this multi-word synonym issue...

Probably because its not a synonyms problem: its just a bug in a
specific queryparser.

If you dont use that queryparser, you dont care: if you want to fix
that one, well the only correct solution is obvious, fix the
queryparser not to split on whitespace. hacking other things around it
is no option at all :)