I think, maybe Smoketester should compare the revision from the URL in the RC
vote with the one recorded in the JAR files? Everything else makes no sense as
the:
a) The SVN server always replies with the latest committed version on the whole
repository not the one of the newest file in the branch.
b) We can have changes in the RC branch after RC started

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de