keep in mind there may not be one in the URL.

Its nice to smoke-test before uploading to your home directory.
also its useful to run 'ant nightly-smoke' and run a smoke test, and if
someone commits something while this is happening, its no problem.
jenkins does this automatically too.

so can we have not a failure but a warning, like:
***WARNING***: not the latest SVN version