> I just wish more devs were able to help out on our test infra ... it
> shouldn't have to be you always responding to our crazy feature
> requests!

I don't mind that at all. I am just resistant to adding things that
will complicate the ant build even more than it already is...

I still don't think your comparison to javac is correct. It's closer
to adding a special-case exception/warning/ confirmation to "rm"
command just for the particular scenario of it receiving a combination
of "-rf /" arguments -- the effects are annoying, but the scenario is
rare and the code mostly dead.

You need to know your tools -- we should make it more explicit that
these filters are glob patterns rather than hide this even deeper.

And now - back to work, comrades!

Dawid