> please dont use -Dtests.iters! It gives a false sense of security.

What do you mean? Doesn't it execute the test many times, picking different
seeds each time?

Actually, since I managed to run luceneutil/repeatLuceneTest.py on my
Windows, I almost don't use iters anymore, as repeatLuceneTest.py does what
tests.iters and tests.dups do together -- multiple JVMs and each JVM gets
to pick its own seed.

Shai