> So from your perspective, this workflow can already work today. (do
you want to try it, for some trivial fix?)

Just published a pull request. Let me know if that showed up. Ironically,
Github had a "ProTip" about using git merge --no-ff at the top. :)

Michael Della Bitta

Applications Developer

o: +1 646 532 3062  | c: +1 917 477 7906

appinions inc.

“The Science of Influence Marketing”

18 East 41st Street

New York, NY 10017