On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org> wrote:

> OK, got that so far, but that is pretty broad and is not at all actionable.
> What's the next layer down?
>
> 1. Watchmaker
> 2. Unify the Naive Bayes packages such that the up front text work is moved
> out or gone away with.

Oh, I literally mean "clean up JIRA". JIRAs are the actions -- even if
the actions are to close a lot of them.
I think the issue has been a little too much "let's write down some
things we should do" and not enough follow-through. So, no I'm not
even (yet) talking about writing down new JIRAs. Then maybe having a
tighter approach to JIRA, even if we leave "Unversioned" out there as
a bucket for anything. Then, sure, new JIRAs!