Hey Guys,
I've definitely been interested in being a committer for a while now, have
build services around a few of the algorithms, however I'm usually at a loss on
where to start, maybe docs, I'm interested in building a neural net or genetic
algorithm implementation as well as building out an infrastructure that
surrounds mahout /graphlab that allows non technical analysts to train data and
pick algorithms and make tradeoffs with results.  My goal is to build a tool
around low level frameworks that bridges the gap for analysts to setup a
recommendations plugin that can be embedded into any ecommerce app.  Would love
to hear best places I can help that are of immediate need.

Sent from my iPhone