Bi-weekly works for me.

________________________________
 From: Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
To: "dev@mahout.apache.org" <dev@mahout.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:26 AM
Subject: (Bi-)Weekly/Monthly Dev Sessions

Hi,

One of the things we kicked around at Buzzwords was having a
weekly/bi-weekly/monthly dev session via Google hangout (Drill does this with
good success, I believe).  Since we are so spread out, I thought I would throw
out a Doodle (scheduling tool for those unfamiliar) to see what times work best
for the majority of people interested in such a thing.  Anyone is free to
participate, but this is not a Q and A session, but is instead focused on
writing code, fixing bugs, triaging JIRA, releasing, etc.

If you are interested, please fill out http://doodle.com/gatxxkm7f25fq5y8
(note, all times are Eastern Time Zone since I did the poll!)  I just grabbed a
sampling of hours throughout the day.  I also picked 1 week as being
representative of this being on a repeating schedule.  If none of the times
work for you, but you are still interested, please respond here.  I would
imagine we would meet for 1-2 hours.

Also, please reply with the frequency at which you would like to meet:

[]  Weekly
[]  Bi-weekly (every 2 weeks)
[]  Monthly

My vote is every two weeks.