It seems to be that 6 pm ET is the consensus time for the majority of people,
although my having screwed up the poll didn't help.

Bi-weekly is the other consensus.  It also looks like Tuesday or Thursday are
the preferred dates.

I can't make next week, so I'm going to propose we kick off on Tuesday, June 25
at 6 pm.  That will give us time to dry-run the Google Hangouts, etc.

Again, just to be clear, the goal here is to work on the development of Mahout,
not to answer questions about how to run Mahout (we could do that separately if
there is a desire.)

I'll send out a reminder as we get closer.

-Grant

Grant Ingersoll | @gsingers
http://www.lucidworks.com