Ted,
Good list of details, I personally have signed up a few months ago to do some
work on ALS with Sebastien's guidance but have been extremely thinly stretched
at work to start the planning or the work, plan on starting in a week or so.  I
personally would like to work on a and b and am actively needing these for work
related efforts.   Does it make sense to have a quick meeting of interested
developers over google chat/conference rather than email to discuss and assign
folks to specifics?

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone