That is a nice start, could you evolve it to a short article that describes how to run this code for a real example?

Best,
Sebastian

On 03/04/2014 05:05 PM, Yexi Jiang wrote:
Sebastian,

In one of my recent projects, I used the Naive Bayes for classification, so
I gave a write-up on this algorithm. You can find the document at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h7N0GmIKe-KG64uulPMPzkp00nowM2-HDQ48c4PIhbc/edit?usp=sharing
.

Feedbacks are welcome.

Yexi, could you do a small write-up, analogously to what I proposed for
Giorgio. Make sure to pick a different algorithm though.

--sebastian