I believe there was an announcement that went out last month about Apache SF
embracing github. -
http://jaxenter.com/apache-ups-github-integration-potential-49460.html

Guess this is more of an INFRA task than anything we need to do (like the
recent setting up of svnpubsub for future releases).

I can create an INFRA jira and wait for INFRA to take respond.

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 6:03 PM, Andrew Musselman