I am willing to +1 any contribution at this point.

my previous company used pmml to serialize simple stuff, but i don't
have first hand experience. Its flexibility is ultimately pretty
limited, isn't it? And xml is ultimately a media which is too ugly and
too verbose at the same time to represent models with any more or less
decent number of parameters?