From: sxk1...@hotmail.com
To: dev@mahout.apache.org
Subject: Mahout contributions
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 10:23:45 -0700

Hello Committers,I was looking through the current jira tickets and was
wondering if there's a particular area of Mahout that needs some more help than
others, should I focus on contributing some algorithms usign DSL or Samsara
related efforts, I've finally got some bandwidth to do some work and would love
some guidance before assigning myself some tickets.Regards