Also not a docker expert here, But I'm not sure if we want to Necessarily build
Spark, whichi is why I'd posted the second link to the branch that id started
the night before friday's meeting.   I forgot to explain my thinking .. or
rather the question that or  got me started writing two.. Do we want to install
spark necessarily?

I guess to put it simply, should we just assume that if a person is Installing
Mahout, that they already have Spark setup?

We also have the case, though, where whe  we want people to have erything
working out of the box, and a p[re-configurted docker and spark image gould be
nice for that.

JUST FYI- these are the resons that I'd pasted 2 different files onto the
ticket.