________________________________
From: 0-14-0-rele...@mahout.mailclark.ai <0-14-0-rele...@mahout.mailclark.ai>
on behalf of Andy Palumbo - [mahout] [slack]
<0-14-0-rele...@mahout.mailclark.ai>
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2019 2:19 AM
To: 0-14-0-rele...@mahout.mailclark.ai <0-14-0-rele...@mahout.mailclark.ai>
Subject: Re: 0 14 0 Release - mahout

Hey guys i was trying but the holiday season got started early this year.  Fam
in town etc.. I may not be able to cut rv3 until after Xmas. I don't figure any
idy wants to be testing right now anyi.   Just fyi.

 Happy holidays all!

I'll prob be back online btw. Xmas and new year.